You know that thing where you list 7 facts about yourself and then tag other people?
Here are my facts....presently a little differently than last time.
7 facts...some true, some false:
1. If I buy a box of cereal, I will most likely consume the whole box in one sitting (I get this from my dad).
2. I am the world's worst procrastinator (I also get this from my dad).
3. Sometimes, I can be a liiiiiittle too irrational about, well, lots of things (are we seeing a pattern here, dad? just kidding....kinda).
4. I am the youngest child and I have been told that I'm quite spoiled (which explains truth#3...and while we're on the topic, my dad is also the youngest, hmmmm...just sayin'.)
5. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to Nutella but that doesn't stop me from occasionally submerging my face in the jar and/or eating it by the heaping spoonful (come to think of it.....dad? sound familiar? think: brownie pans.)
6. Salzburg is not my favorite city in the world. Why would you ever think that?
7. I would never consider using a chair as a coat rack for my 25+ coats and jackets. That's just silly.
Yes, obvioulsy 1-5 are true and 6&7 are false. Big surprise.
Oh and you know how I'm always wearing one of these headbands/earwarmers?
(My friend Emily calls them topless hats. I love it.)
Well, I've gotten quite a few comments asking me where to find them....
So, tomorrow, there will be a giveaway here....for a custom made earwarmer
via one of my favorite etsy sellers.
True, not false.