Reasons why ^^ this girl ^^ , Hannah, is my new favorite person
1. She’s another Fulbrighter, living in Dresden, on the same tram line as me. Therefore, it takes very little effort on my part (or hers) to hang out. Friendships that enable me to be as lazy as possible are pretty special, I’d say.
2. During one of our first conversations, she said, “and then I was unpacking my pie tins – oh, I love to make pies, by the way – and that’s when….”. Hold the phone, she loves to make pies?!? I love people who love to make pies.
3. One of her favorite hobbies is engaging in Project Runway marathons. When I realized this, I was convinced our friendship was too good to be true.
4. We had dinner plans last week and when she showed up at my door, she said, “Can we just eat a frozen pizza or something? I’m so exhausted”. Little did she know, frozen pizza is my favorite food group.
5. When she flew to Germany from the US, she made sure to bring Funfetti cakemix in her suitcase. And she made me some. With icing. And 4 glasses of milk.
So…..enough said. We’re best friends forever, officially.