my favorite memories from london:
1. chunneling into london from paris while my sister sobbed her way through harry potter and the deathly hallows
2. having an hour long conversation with the same sister about the phenomenon that is kim kardashian’s bottom half (that would cheer anyone up after some post-potter depression, would it not?)
3. getting chills as we arrived at king’s cross
4. sleeping the day away in the comfy hotel bed while my family rode the london eye (fear of heights + stomach bug = one big london eye veto)
5. visiting platform 9 3/4 (i like to pretend i was the only one who broke through the barrier…when in reality, all 3 of us did)
6. venturing out at the crack of dawn, half-asleep (as evidenced by the above photo, which even black and white editing cannot mask), to visit abbey road with my parents
7. girls’ night at out at mamma mia!